Date: Fri Nov 15, 5PM to Sun Nov 17, 6PM
Register for the Eastside Culture Crawl November 15, 16 & 17, 2013
Register by Monday June 17, 5PM: $90
Register AFTER Monday, June 17, 5PM: $150
If you wish to make other payment arrangements contact us here
Eastside Culture Crawl Society 2013
Please read and sign on your Entry Form that you have read and agree to the Artist Terms of Agreement. To ensure accuracy for listings, website search, membership list and payment, please use one form for each artist registering and make payments seperately.
The Eastside Culture Crawl Society is a non-profit organization. Artists can be involved by having a sale or an exhibition in your own studio. This agreement is important so you understand your responsibility to the Eastside Culture Crawl, the other artists and to the public. It is an opportunity for artists to work together in our community.
BY REGISTERING HERE YOU AGREE TO AND ACCEPT THE UNDERSTANDING OUTLINED.
- The Eastside Culture Crawl Society is not responsible for individual sales.
- The Eastside Culture Crawl Society is not responsible for technical difficulties related to the website or any other services.
- Participation is strictly limited to artists whose studio is in the area bound by Main Street, Victoria Drive, First Avenue and the Burrard Inlet waterfront.
- Each artist in your studio must register individually and pay a membership fee.
- You must commit to these "terms in the agreement" BY CHECKING THE BOX AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
- Your building must have a representative. If you are the only participating artist in your building, you are the representative.
- The Eastside Culture Crawl is an artist-run event. You are required to volunteer.
- Your work must be one of a kind, not mass produced work.
- You agree to be open at the times and dates stated by ECCS for the event. (We cannot have the public arrive at a closed door during our posted hours.
- You accept responsiblty for visitors to your studio space. Set up your studio to provide a safe environment for public.
- You can not sublet or share your studio/workspace with artists who do not have studios within the boundaries.
- The Eastside Culture Crawl Society does not allow alcoholic beverages to be served to the public during Crawl hours.
- It is the responsibility of the artist to secure liability insurance for their studio premises.
- Member Benefits:
- An annual membership in the Eastside Culture Crawl Society
- Eligibility for additional opportunities year round
- A part-time Executive Director who administers the Crawl event and manages the business of the organization
- A Board of Directors (the majority of which are artists)
- Presence on the website
- Promotion via 30,000 copies of a professionally designed, printed and distributed program guide
- A professional publicist promoting the event
- A graphic designer for the website and print material
- Promotion in local papers, online, radio, community listings
- Posters as needed
- Displayed on the website
- Elegibility for preview shows
- An event attended by over 15,000 people
Any questions please contact: Tel 778-960-7575 or by email.