Welcome to the 2013 Culture Crawl!
November 15, 16 & 17
May 15 - June 17th 5:00 pmEarly Bird Fee $90.
From June 17th - Regular Fee $150.
Here you will find important information to update your membership for 2013. Please take the time to review the membership details, your studio specifics and your images. The Crawl event is focused exclusively on artists in their own studios, producing unique works of art.
1. To be a participating member artist in the Eastside Culture Crawl your studio must be within our boundaries. (Main Street to Victoria Drive & First Ave to the waterfront)
2. You may not sublet or rent out your studio to others during Crawl hours. The Eastside Culture Crawl is a public studio visit with artists in their own workspace.
3. Your artwork must be one of a kind. Mass produced work, food manufacturers and culinary arts are ineligible.
4. See "Artists Agreement" for further details and responsibilities. This must be read and agreed to before you can register for the Eastside Culture Crawl.
5. The Eastside Culture Crawl does not allow you to serve alcohol during Crawl hours.
6. You must be open during the Crawl hours and in your own studio.
NEW ARTISTS: create a new account to register online.
RETURNING ARTISTS: enter your username to password and register online.
IF YOUR STUDIO IS NOT WITHIN THE CATCHMENT AREA OR YOU DO NOT MEET THE OTHER CRITERIA YOUR PROFILE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE WEBSITE. YOU WILL BE CHARGED A $25 ADMINISTRATION FEE TO COVER THE COST OF PROCESSING.